FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you offer Warranty and use OEM parts ?
- Do you work on all makes and models ?
- Do you install customer provided parts ?
- Do you have certified technicians ?
- Do you provide shuttle service ?
- How often should I change my oil?
Yes, we offer 1 year or 12000 miles, and in most cases we use OEM parts.
If it has 4 wheels, chances are we fix it!
The answer is yes, because we like to be transparent. However, we advise our customers to let the shop allocate the parts to avoid warranty issues.
Yes, we have ASE certified technicians with years of experience under their belt.
Yes, shuttle service is available to pre-scheduled appointments, otherwise if available.
It is recommended to replace conventional oil at 3000 miles or 3 months, whichever may come first. Full synthetic oil can last up to 6000 miles or 6 months.